Saturday 26 July 2008

Timbaland plans new Madonna

Madonna will feature on the new Timbaland album, the US super-producer has revealed. The duo hooked-up on her recent comeback record, "Hard Candy", much of which he produced. Timbaland is now working on the follow-up to "Shock Value 2" and says it will feature a host of star acts. Jay-Z, Beyonce, T.I. and Rihanna are amongst those expected to feature, as he explained in a new interview. He said: "Right now, I have a song with Madonna that I didn't put on her album. I saved (it) in case I wanna do one for me. "Of course I'mma do one with Beyoncé. Of course I'mma do one with Jordin Sparks, Rihanna. It's a lot of people. I'mma do one with Jonas Brothers. "I'mma try to have 10 major ones", confirmed Timbaland, who is also expected to produce the new Jay-Z album. Watch Timbaland's music videos here... Search for the latest concerts tickets on Ticketmaster

No comments: